Ventsim™ is a mine ventilation simulation program designed to model and simulate ventilation, flows, pressure, heat, gases, finance, radon, fire, and many other ventilation issues in tunnels and underground mines.
- Ventsim Visual ™ Standard
- Ventsim Visual ™ Advanced
- Ventsim Visual ™ Premium
Is a tool that helps to design, improve and visually optimize ventilation systems in underground mines. It is currently used in more than 1000 mining sites, universities and consultants around the world.
Properly used, Ventsim™ helps mine service engineers reduce the operating costs of their systems as well as minimize the risks of poor ventilation.
Ventsim™ is available in three different versions: Standard, Advanced, and Premium.
Ventsim Visual™ Standard helps to design, improve and visually optimize ventilation systems in underground mines. It is currently used in more than 1000 mining sites, universities and consultants around the world.
- Full 3D modeling with smooth rotation.
- Approach and panoramic views.
- Real-time animation of airflow and fans.
- Simulation of airflow and fan modeling.
- Propagation of basic contaminants.
- Supply and simulation of emergency situations.
Ventsim Visual ™ Advanced uses advanced models of compressible flows, automatically including density and fan curve adjustment, automatic simulation of natural ventilation and prediction of temperatures and humidity resulting from rock strata, self-compression, diesel engine motors and Electric.
- All features of the Standard version.
- Thermodynamic modeling of heat and humidity.
- Strata of heat and humidity.
- Emission of heat and particulate matter of diesel smoke (DPM).
- Sources of electrical heat.
- Compressible airflow and self-adjusting fan curves.
- Dispersion of blast gases and evacuation time.
- Assistance for financial analysis.
- Prediction of air recirculation.
Ventsim Visual ™ Premium is 20% cheaper than buying the products separately.
- All features of the advanced version.
- VentLog™ ventilation data management software.
- LiveVIEW™ remote data connection and display module.
- VentFIRE ™ fire heat simulation.
- Gas and air flow direction.